Pumpkin workshop cosplay costume and brand

 Seeing your favorite character becoming alive! Creating a Frankenstein piece by piece. Becoming one with him. Stealing character's soul and let it live in you.

For me, Cosplay is not only about making costumes. It is a magical fusion of creating a costume and performing a character. Becoming one with it. You have to be the one behind the stage, but also you have to be on the stage.

I love Cosplay because I can incorporate many talents that I possess into it.

Since I am a gamer and a geeky person, Cosplay has expanded my magical world of games, books, TV shows, comics.

My daily life is dressed in black, covered with the veil of gothic subculture. Cosplay lets me spread my wings and play with many different techniques, colors, dresses and epochs.

Pumpkin workshop became my family business. My team won many prices on many Cosplay events.

I was the first (and still the only one) Serbian Cosplay competitor on EuroCosplay in 2013 and I had an honor of being selected as a judge for numerous cosplay competitions aboard.

No comments